In this Cookies Policy, any use of the words “you”, “yours” or similar expressions shall mean any user of this website whatsoever. Terms such as “we”, “us, “our” or similar expressions shall mean Trilateral IT.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. They are often used as a mechanism for websites to remember useful information, such as your login details, and can contribute to ease of use when navigating a website. Our cookies cannot identify you personally.
For more information about cookies in general please click here.
Cookies on our website are used for a variety of different purposes, but generally speaking their use breaks down into the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These allow us to recognise and count the number of users of our website and see how such users navigate through our website. This helps to improve how our website works, for example, by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality Cookies: These improve the functional performance of our website and make it easier for you to use. For example, such cookies are used to remember that you have previously visited the website and asked to remain logged in to it, or your language preference.
- Marketing Cookies: Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
- Unclassified Cookies: Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with individual cookie providers.
The following table lists the cookies use on our website:
Strictly Necessary Cookies
|X-Mapping-imkmdhmf||trilateral.it.com||HTTP Cookie||–||This cookie is associated with the Stingray Traffic Manager platform from Riverbed, which is a load balancing application for high traffic web services and sites. Used to route data and page requests to the correct server where a site is hosted on multiple servers.|
We’re ready to get started, are you?
Get in touch and we will connect you with the right people.
SOME OF OUR EXISTING CLIENTS