Trilateral’s Regulatory Compliance Division provides extensive knowledge in this area for Financial Compliance Consultants.
Trilateral have been working specifically within the Regulatory Compliance for the last 3 years, consequently we have an excellent network of highly skilled people. The majority being from an investment banking background with experience of the following:
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FACTA)
- Common Reporting Standard (CRS)
- Market in Financial Instruments Directive (MIFID 1 & 2)
Basel I, II, III
- Basel I, II, III
- International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS9)
- Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF)
- Market Abuse Directive (MAD)
- Dodd-Frank Regulation Requirements
With our established network of quality resources, we always have sufficient people, regardless of the numbers needed for a Regulatory Compliance Department, who are either immediately available or can start on short notice, for clients in a number of different geographical locations. The majority of our candidates are currently working on projects at investment banks throughout mainland Europe, in cities such as Paris, Luxembourg, Bratislava, Utrecht, Amsterdam, Stockholm and Copenhagen.
Whether you are a client looking for people or a candidate looking for a new project we would be delighted to talk with you.
We’re ready to get started, are you?
Get in touch and we will connect you with the right people.
SOME OF OUR EXISTING CLIENTS