As cybersecurity threats continue to evolve, they increasingly are becoming a chief concern in C-suites across organizations. Join the The Wall Street Journal Pro Executive Forum on June 6 in London to learn more about the latest developments.
Staying ahead of the curve: addressing cybersecurity risks before they occur.
Across every industry the topic of cybersecurity continues to dominate the boardroom conversation. With new European regulations on privacy and network security coming into force, it’s a critical time to benchmark company practices.
New! The program will include a series of masterclasses that aim to give executives practical skills that can be implemented into their businesses.
5 Reasons to Attend:
- Full day of concise interviews, panels and presentations focused on the business aspects of cybersecurity, led by editors and senior journalists from The Wall Street Journal.
- Get actionable insights from senior practitioners, leading industry figures and government officials.
- Hear from prominent policy makers and legal experts on how to position your company to deal with changing cybersecurity and privacy regulations.
- Understand the threat and risk landscape as it is now and how it will continue to evolve.
- Connect with like-minded senior executives (without pitches from service providers) during networking breaks, lunch and an evening cocktail reception.